Information We Collect
We may ask you to provide personal information when you
* Use our web site;
* Request quotes, services, support, or information;
* Place orders for products or services;
* Apply for credit card or financing;
* Participate in surveys, sweepstakes, or other promotional activities;
* Subscribe to newsletters, promotional emails, or other materials;
* Apply for a job, submit your resume/CV, or create a candidate profile; or Contact us.
Information we may request includes your e-mail address, name, home address, and telephone number. If you make a purchase, we may ask for your credit card number and billing information. We may also collect demographic information, such as your business or company information, age, gender, interests, preferences and favorites. Any forms that you may fill in will indicate whether information requested is mandatory or voluntary.
We may collect information about your visits to our web sites, including the pages you view, the links you click, search terms you enter, and other actions you take in connection with the LapFix web sites and services. We may also collect certain information from the browser you used to come to our web site, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, access times, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the web site that referred you to our web site and to which URL you browse away from our site if you click on a link on our site.
When you receive newsletters or promotional e-mails from LapFix, we may use Web beacons (described below), customized links or similar technologies to determine whether the e-mail has been opened and which links you click. The data is used to help use determine the effectiveness of our communications with you, and to provide you with more focused communications.
In order to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with LapFix, information collected through one source may be combined with information obtained through other LapFix resources. We may also supplement the information we collect with information obtained from other parties as well.
Some LapFix services may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with another company. If you register for or use such services, both LapFix and the other company may receive information collected in conjunction with the co-branded services, and may use the information according to each company's privacy statement and other agreements with you.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
* Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
* You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
* You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
How We Use Personal Information
LapFix uses your personal information to:
* Deliver the services and support, or carry out the transactions you have requested.
* Send communications to you, such as product safety information, your transactions status (for example, order confirmations), information about products and services available from LapFix and its corporate affiliates, promotional offers, and surveys.
* Customize, analyze, and improve our products, services (including our web site), technologies, communications and relationship with you.
* Enforce our conditions of sale, website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you. Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your express consent.
Personal information collected may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which LapFix or its corporate affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using LapFix products and services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may share your personal information with corporate affiliates to carry out transactions you request or to make our business or that of our corporate affiliates more responsive to your needs. We may also disclose your personal information in connection with law enforcement, fraud prevention, or other legal action; as required by law or regulation; or if LapFix reasonably believes it is necessary to protect LapFix, its customers or the public. In addition, we may share your personal information with business partners that help LapFix carry out transactions you request or that help LapFix to customize, analyze and/or improve our communication or relationship with you, and then only with business partners who share LapFix’s commitment to protecting your personal information. Except as described above, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes unless you have provided consent.
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please write us at the following address:
5613 leesburg pike # 14
Falls Church, VA 22041
You may also e-mail us at email@example.com.